1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up: our calendar, a favorite owl painting, my phone, the kids eating breakfast, the school corner
2. How do you style your hair?
throw it up in a messy half-bun. sometimes with a scarf, sometimes not.
3. What are you wearing now?
brown corduroy pants, a green tshirt, red cardigan.
4. What’s your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
IHOP music, the littles discussing sizes of their bowls and spoons.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
i’m thinking i’ll test out how my pizza does in this new oven.
8. What did you do today?
so far, i’ve gotten dressed, had a bit of prayer time, checked email/facebook, and got the kids up and breakfasting. next we’ll do school, lunch, maybe take a walk, maybe have some visitors this afternoon, tidy up, cook supper while the kids play outside, eat supper, hang out til bedtime. hopefully i can catch an episode of x-files, i’m getting kind of addicted 🙂 hulu is the greatest.
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
i would not change it again 🙂
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
clothes and some books for the kids.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
france, i’m really diggin’ france right now.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
not too different than where i am now 🙂 though a few months shy of 30!
14. Where’s your birthmark?
15. What are you doing this weekend?
i’m not sure yet, other than the usual shabbat friday and church sunday.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play? i can play a lot of instruments. never played a mandolin, so maybe that.
17. How are you?
happy, calm. hiccuping.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
the same as today, almost 🙂
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
a lot of things. at the same time, not much. i’m contented right here 🙂